Our client a Boston Construction Company is looking for a Project Accountant who will be responsible for all aspects of construction accounting and will be responsible for the following:
• Process the monthly owner requisition.
• Process subcontractor requisitions.
• Ensure the subcontractor is complying with terms and conditions of the contract (i.e. insurance, billing procedures, etc.).
• Process budget updates.
• Process cost transfers.
• Select invoices to be included in the weekly disbursement cycle.
• Monitor and track the cash position of the project.
• Assist the Corporate Risk Manager in the administration of a Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (CCIP).
• Work closely with Project Managers and Project Executives on all facets of project accounting and administration issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• 3 + years of related experience.
Posted: Nov 08, 2019