Our South Shore Client is looking for a Information Technology Manager who will be responsible for the planning, organizing and executing on all IT functions. This includes management of network operations, security and applications support, telecommunications, IT purchases, customer service, and disaster recovery. This position will manage the deployment and support of technology solutions to our corporate office, new and existing job sites.
• Evaluates network hardware and software requirements and capabilities and makes recommendations to ensure consistency and maintainability.
• Develops and establishes strong relationships with service providers. Negotiates and contracts with consultants, technical personnel and vendors for services and products.
• Analyzes business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
• Demonstrates strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Establishes budgetary requirements for equipment replacement.
• Develops, maintains and tests disaster recovery plans.
• Demonstrates hands-on capability as needed.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
For more information contact:
Dennis M. Corvi, CPA
Mass Bay Staffing Group
617 980 9410
Posted: Nov 08, 2019