This position will manage all Human Resources functions in this Hanover Construction Company.
• Supervision, administration, and adherence of the Company’s personnel policies and programs.
• Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance and other employment laws.
• Responsible for planning and coordinating programs to implement the latest requirements and developments in personnel management.
• Manages and Supervises the Human Resources staff to include the Benefits Coordinator and their corresponding duties to ensure consistency and completion of job assignments.
• Responsible for identifying and implementing training needs within the company, create or update programs, and measure success.
• Conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation and recommends corrective action if necessary.
• Responsible for overseeing all work related testing, licensing programs, substance abuse program and random drug testing program.
• Partners and communicates regularly with Managers and Department Heads about Staffing and Employee Relations (performance management, disputes, progressive discipline, and terminations).
• Responsible for assisting in the maintenance, on a continuing basis, of the Company Policy and Procedure Manual, by working in conjunction with department heads and senior management in policy preparation, modification, and interpretation.
• Update all personnel related documentation
• Plan and coordinate wage, salary and bonus programs, conduct annual compensation surveys, and coordinate employee performance and wage management.
• Administration of the Employee Suggestion Award Program, Tuition reimbursement program, and Years of Service Program.
• Assisting in the coordination of Company events involving employees.
• Work close with the Operations Department on all personnel issues.
For more information contact:
Dennis M. Corvi, CPA
Mass Bay Staffing Group
617 980 9410
Posted: Nov 08, 2019