Our client, a Westborough Manufacturing Company with 100+employees , seeks a Controller to join their team. The Controller will directly interface with Senior Leadership and oversee Finance, Cost Accounting, Payroll and Human Resources across the Company.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
• Oversee Company Financials and Monitor the Company's overall financial performance.
• Manage Accounting operations, payroll, administration and human resources.
• Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets.
• Mentor and develop individual financial team members.
• Lead ad hoc finance projects on an as needed basis.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
• 7+ years of relevant accounting experience, CPA and or MBA preferred.
• Experience working with and overseeing SAP systems.
• Proven experience building, mentoring and managing high-performing teams.
Posted: Apr 29, 2021